Our customer service station offers gift wrapping, copy and fax service, UPS, FedEx, and U.S Postal.
Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store - at no additional cost!
back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at or 319-273-2665. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
UNI Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
Most products purchased from this site may be returned, within 30 days of shipment, for a full refund. Exceptions to this policy include textbooks, media (music, video games, software) which are not shrink wrapped, and customized products. The textbook return guidelines are dependent on when the purchase is made. Please contact us if you have a question about returning a textbook. Candy, study guides, and customized products including custom published materials (such as course packets or syllabi) are non-returnable. Defective or incorrectly shipped product may also be returned during this same time period. To be eligible for a full refund, products must be in new condition and must be returned with all pieces originally shipped as well as the original box in which the product was shipped. Product that is not defective must be returned unopened with the sales receipt. (Do not remove shrink wrap from product that is to be returned.) Please check packing list for return address information. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Exchanges only: NO REFUNDS.
- Item may be exchanged within 7 days, if not used, and accompanied by the receipt.
- Opened software may be exchanged if defective for the same item.
- Refunds only on unopened software with the receipt.
Books must be returned in their original condition:
- New books must be unused. (25% deducted if marked, bent, or torn)
- Shrink wrapped books must have the wrap unbroken. (In some cases, we may still be able to refund these books at a lesser amount if the shrink wrap is broken.)
- Books with perforated pages and course packets are non-returnable.
- Humanities: books are not returnable after the first week of classes.
For a refund, please bring your sales receipt and a student ID or driver's license.
If it is past the return date, you can sell your books back to the bookstore. The best time to sell your textbooks is during the last two weeks of the semester, when we can offer you the most for your books. See details about textbook buyback.back to top